Praxian Oasis's

From: Adam Betteridge <abetteridge_at_gio.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:58:22 +1000

<<delurk>>

Matt Thale wrote:
If you find an oasis in the the wastes, then I would agree with you. The spirit/godling of the oasis is providing a little bit of fertility to hold back the wastes.

This gave me a thought, could it be that the oasis's are where part of Genert fell when he was destroyed? They continue to provide fertile land because they are parts of Genert's .... well genetalia. each continues to exude fertillity into it's local area, and overtime they have become spirits in there own right through worship. This would make plans to reassembe Genert even more difficult as the various spirits would have to be convinced that they would become stronger if joined together.

Just an idea.

Cheers
Adam

<<lurk on>>