Book of Drastic Resolutions - Chaos volume

From: Shawn L Bond <bondsl_at_bossig.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:13:23 -0800

Hello all Gloranthanphiles!

Hey, sorry to post this sort of message on the list, but I was wondering if anyone, ANYWHERE, might be included to pick up a copy of the Book of Drastic Resolution - Volume Chaos, at any of the Glorantha conventions coming up soon. I'm good for the money, I just don't have the time (or THAT kind of budget) to got to a 'con. If you want references, I can work that. The better the quality of the 'zine, the happier I'll be. I love the cover art, and I could REALLY use the 'zine to expand on all those things of chaos everybody loves to hate.

Thank you much for your time!

Sincerely,
Shawn Bond

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #443