Cragspider

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:00:48 EST

In a message dated 3/4/00 4:48:41PM, you write:

<<
 All this suggests that Cragspider was not a Dark Troll Hero, or not  "just" a Dark Troll Hero, at any rate. We could postulate that a Dark  Troll Heroquestor has re-discovered the lost (pre-)Dawn Age Darkness  Nymph, and is manifesting it's power, and allowing it to incarnate in  her body, making the Creature you might meet today above Skyfall Lake  both a Dark Troll Hero and an ancient Demi-god. >>

This is how I think she should be viewed. It exactly states what I was going to say.

Keith N