Thanatari HQ?

From: aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:54:31 -0600

        I'm looking for some suggestions about something I'm trying to do in my campaign. My PCs are based in Sartar in 1621, and I've managed to arrange it so that each of them is worshipping a different Lightbringer. The 6th PC is a Babeester Gori. I've been doing a lot of different LBQ-themed stuff throughout the campaign, and eventually I hope it will culminate in the PCs doing the full LBQ, perhaps to help release Orlanth for his bondage following Whitewall.

        Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to have a Thanatari try some sort of perverted form of the LBQ using heads taken from Lightbringer priests (with a mad head for Flesh Man). He's obviously trying for something insidious, but I'm not quite sure what would be really interesting/evil. Any suggestions about how the LBQ could be intentionally misused?

Andrew E. Larsen