Umathi cult?

From: D. Stephen Pierce <guthing_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:27:27 -0800

I have been searching, with spectacularly little result, for material on = an Umathi cult. Yes, I know Umath is dead. But since, in our campaign, = my character received a DI from Umath, it is now my obligation to = re-form an Umathi cult. I have seen mentions of Umath shamans, and a = High Umath Cult in the archives. Anyone know of resources for a full = cult?

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have been searching, with spectacularly little =
result, for=20
material on an Umathi cult.&nbsp; Yes, I know Umath is dead.&nbsp; But = since, in=20
our campaign, my character received a DI from Umath, it is now my = obligation to=20
re-form an Umathi cult.&nbsp; I have seen mentions of Umath shamans, and = a High=20
Umath Cult in the archives.&nbsp; Anyone know of resources for a full=20 cult?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>