Re: white rabbit

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:45:41 +0100

Alex:

> > Dreams are an example of something which is lower
> > on the Space/Time/Consciousness scale than the world we see
> > when awake.
>
> Specifically, lower in Consciousness. (Wakey-wakey!) Isn't the
> point of Space/Time/Consciousness that it's three 'scales', not
> one, after all?

Mostly consciousness, but I'd say space and time are somewhat warped in dream-land. You could consider that a consciousness effect of course, but I'm not excluding the possibility that space and time are affected.

> > Currently I think the Waking Magicians mentioned in ToTRM
> > #17 were initially mystics reacting against indiscriminate
> > use of dream magic, which they perceived as antigod acitivity.
> >
> > Later on, they turned more ruthless and adopted their enemy's
> > methods and became what they thought they fought against.
>
> You're suggesting, if I might take the liberty, that the WMs
> were attempting to in some manner negate or refute the dream
> world in the large, and/or more particularly, the magical means
> being used to manipulate it?

Yes, wake up the world.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com