eastern confusion

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:03:16 +0900

to Nils Weinander and Sandy Petersen: Even I like work of A Le Guin "Earthsea", it is diificult task for me:

source:
Genertelan Box Set Japanese Edition

Eastern Map from Old Loren Miller's site (It's best Eastern Isle's map in my stock):
Do you have much more accurate map?

Tales of Reaching Moon#17 descriptio of many isles: isles of Dawn too many isles was left without no acculate location (IMO intentionally, Tales #17 has no maps for area)

and Missingland
some of names of Isle replaced or double named Nikumbila=Shenza, Anatasy islands?=Maromonkotro, changed place: Ambatolampy, Faranvogath

IMO, Itlanmorango is native Godzilla (I like this spelling)  island as Loral Island to export many mutated-lizards to Vormain (why? Is there nest? or degenerated Dragonewt?)

I want to know the accurate location of Dalpato, Dragon's eye, Red Tiger Isles, Jubolantanga, Sironomandidi, Spinning Island, Tjaratananna, etc...