East Isle questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:23:23 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>and Missingland
>some of names of Isle replaced or double named Nikumbila=Shenza,
>Anatasy islands?=Maromonkotro, changed place: Ambatolampy, Faranvogath

Belief is that there are two sets of names. One is the Vormaini names for these isles while the other is the East Islander names.

>IMO, Itlanmorango is native Godzilla (I like this spelling)
>island as Loral Island to export many mutated-lizards to
>Vormain (why? Is there nest? or degenerated Dragonewt?)

The Kralori conquered Vormain during the Gods War and set up a ruling dynasty there. It was unpopular and overthrown by the Vormaini. My belief is that Godzilla and other dragonoids that plague Vormain are the degenerate remnants of this Kralori dynasty.