Re: The differences between Vinga's woad and Orlanth's

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:33:47 GMT

Alexandre Lanciani writes of nekkid Vingans.

Interesting story, and one I rather liked. But aside from making me wonder why Vinga is such an _endless_ source of pre-occupation on this almost Dara-Happanly-All male Digest, I do wonder if it's trying to solve a non-problem: a bright blue woman running screaming at you from the shrubbery with an 8' pointy stick she proceeds to attempt to insert in one, and you're going to think "Boobies!", or "Nice Arse!"?

I dunno, maybe I'm just chronically under-sexed...

Cheers,
Alex.