Being Half Pure

From: George W. Harris <gharris_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:00:49 -0500

>> From: aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu

>Now, Peter, I think you are on to something here, even if only unwittingly !
>I had always wondered - like most of you too I'm sure- how the Demivierge of
>Rhigos managed to stay/become a half-virgin ?!? (Because, that is what
>"demi-vierge" means after all... )

        An acquaintance of mine related an encounter, while on Ob/Gyn rotation, with a woman who, as a result of a developmental abnormality, had two complete sets of reproductive organs, side by side. Apparently one too many cell divisions before differentiation. Anyway, that provides one possible answer to that question.

George W. Harris                        gharris_at_mindspring.com