Balazarings at the Boar Hunt

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:02:00 -0500

If Balazarings did take part in the Boar Hunt in 1609 as Peter suggests I would
suggest that it was a very small number of them. The only easy way out of Balazar is to travel past the Lunar held citadel of Elkoi so I doubt anyone allied to the other two citadels would have gone. Trilus and Dykene wouldn't
have wanted any of their fighters absent in case one of the other citadels tried
something. I wouldn't be surprised if some of Elkoi's allies had gone though
since the Lunar garrison at Elkoi is the main component of the Elkoi army.

The Balazarings would not have been thrilled to be working with trolls since

their days of being even neutral to trolls are long over.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca