Status Quo people

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:05:13 EST

In a message dated 3/16/00 7:43:21PM, you write:

<< Dragonewts aren't an expansionist race. They haven't built any new  cities or had any population growth that I've ever read of. They are  largely a status-quo people. >>

Is it just me, or did anyone else, on reading this sentence, immediately picture a denim clad Inhuman King going "down down deeper and down" with his dragonbone electric guitar.

Probably just me, I hope it's just me. No offence to Quo fans, but you are alien and are hard for humans to understand.

Keith N