Help requested with RQ3 statistics

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:40:23 +1100

Hello

due to my partner's (un)timely knee injury, and the 'better late than never' realisation that writing stuff for publication takes longer than you think, my Tentacles submission deadline has rushed upon me.

I'm still writing and editing furiously, and was going to leave the pieces very stats-lite. (They already have some very nice Hero Wars stats thanks to Wesley, however these are illustrative at several points, rather than consistent throughout.)

But I've decided that I'd very much like to throw in some RQ3 stats at the most important places, and I wonder if anyone has time over the next week and a half to whip some up for me. I'll be continually writing and editing up until the deadline, and so simply do not have time. (Messing with Stats is also not my strong point!)

Nothing complicated required, simple summaries will do nicely - conversion of a few things from RQ2, skimming the scenario to get a general idea of the strength required for the NPCs you would be detailing. Ownership of 'Pavis and Big Rubble', or just 'Big Rubble', an advantage. (And if you do fancy fleshing out one or two of the personality NPCs with a larger piece of work, their stats will be credited as your creation.)

In any case, credit will be given in the acknowledgements section of any piece that stats are created for.

Please mail me if you are interested.

Also, if someone with access to the Rules Digest can contact me, I'll get them to post this there too.

Cheers

Ian