Dragonewtonian Physics

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:41:55 EST

In a message dated 3/20/00 4:17:33PM, you write:

<< think that instead, dragonewts seek to reduce the  entanglements of the world with them, if that makes  any sense (?).>>

Of course it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and is therefore perfectly suited to dragonewts. Although I am not sure of the exact details of your proposal I like the idea. Not that anyone in Glorantha, except dragonewts and a few wise scholar wyrms, would know or believe such a thing.

 <<That is, their Denial powers would be closely linked  with their Devouring abilities : Dragonewts seek to  distance themselves from the World by Eating it all  up. As they proceed in their mystic development, they  appear (from an unenlightened POV) to become larger  and more powerful (but this is merely a manifest  side-effect of a deeper mystical 'Truth'), and their  Devouring abilities increase on the same scale, until  they finally start turning into Dragons >>

Basically, they eat their own shit, or the especially shit shit of their inferiors. And it contains some sort of mystic residue. Interesting. So if they offer you some should you eat it? Lhankhor Mhy sages now seeking brave volunteers for important field study.

Keith N