Re: Dragonewt Mysticism

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:51:37 +1100 (EST)

Julian Lord <julianlord_at_yahoo.fr> writes:

>That is, their Denial powers would be closely linked with their
>Devouring abilities : Dragonewts seek to distance themselves from the
>World by Eating it all up.

This sounds way too trollish to be true of normal dragonewts, but I can't argue with it being true for dinosaurs and apostate dragonewts.

I suspect that all our data on the eating habits of dragonewts are based on apostate dragonewts. I haven't yet read a report by someone who buried themselves in a hide near a dragonewt plinth for several years, as recommended in Elder Secrets. ;-)