Stikklebrixx

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:30:56 GMT

>Why should Stikklebrix, the Pol Joni brave, not
>care about wounding horses?

        I am not sure what you refer to, my memory fails me, but I consider Stikklebrix to be very 'not my problem' about the care of someone else's horses.
Stancliff (the other Boggle)

Just my immodest explanation: Stikkle is an Orlanthi (Heortling) Storm Bull, so his "Violence is always an option" Orlanthi bias is severely raised. In the Melisande contest, with this note, the author meant IMO that simply S didn't care to hit horses or riders as far as his blows helps him winning the contest.
In my playing, Stikkle effectively won the contest (beating the regular PC, an advanced Orlanthi) even if he losed this particular event (the mounted duel). For a year or so the Garhound Militiamen were forced by their new leader to scramble the region without rest in order to "discover and destroy any chaos nest". At the end of the year, Stikkle was drunk by his own comrades to inhibit him from participating the Garhound contest again... :-)

Ciao
Gian