Mystic Uzdom

From: Andreas Gustafsson <koraq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:27:24 -0800 (PST)

Andrew Raphael wrote:

>>That is, their Denial powers would be closely linked with their
>>Devouring abilities : Dragonewts seek to distance themselves from the
>>World by Eating it all up.
>
>This sounds way too trollish to be true of normal dragonewts, but I
>can't argue with it being true for dinosaurs and apostate dragonewts.

Even though I liked what Julian Lord wrote about dragonnewts trying to eat the world as a mystical exercise I too feel it sounds way to trollish.

While trying to keep this pretty way of living like a mystic I'm beginning to think along the lines of introducing some Uz mystics IMG. Have anyone any thoughts about Uz as mystics? (I've just recently bought Trollpak and haven't really read it yet...)

BTW,
Maybe the dragonnewts are really eating the world, but not in the material sense? They are roaming around on the Other Side pretty often while travelling aren't they? Who knows what else they maight be doing "over there"? :)

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_update.uu.se =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com