Sun County, Horses and Melisande's Hand

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:54:00 -0500

When I ran Melisande's hand way back when I let the PCs roll for all the participants (two of my PCs actually participated) and Carylon Squally the local favorite won legitimately. If you care to read a synposis of what happened it's on my web site at :
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/rqt2.html

I also ran some sessions where the PCs served as the Sun County equivalent to the Lunar Provincial Survey named (what else?) the Solar Provincial Survey. They were mounted on zebras for the most part except the two Praxians who rode their native beasts (bison and high llama) and the tall Babeester Gor who also got a llama. The Solars decided horses were not worth the hassle. I think that if the Solars were looking at starting their own cavalry (instead of relying on Praxian co-religionists) they'd probably stick with zebras instead of horses. I also think they'd have to import somebody to teach Kushile(sp?) Horse Archery if they wanted to start that again.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca