Grazers

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:50:26 -0000

Anybody who's interested in the Grazelanders and their relation with the Vendref, I cannot reccomend too highly Richard Faragher's account that's in Grazepak that some of you may have seen. Decent sized portions of it are on the web, but for the life of me I can't remember or find the address
(perhaps someone out there will help). If anyone was at the Convulsion
Grazer panel all those years ago they should have got some information on a 12 page handout we provided that's still useful, although outdated in terms of HW - Martin Hawley did a really nice map to go with it to boot. I've got a copy somewhere so I'll try and dig it out for those who are interested.
(Otherwise ask Sonia Bird, she's the only person I know who's got a fully
copy of Grazepak as was).

Danny

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #481