Pavis Humakti

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:24:38 +1200

Robert Mcarthur:

>That just struck me - how much was the Humakt temple in Pavis involved
>firstly in help Garrath generally, and specifically on the Cradle
>times and later during the 'liberation' of Pavis?

	During the Lunar occupation, the Humakt temple was
	suspect, due to its strongly Sartar personenel, but
	no conspiracy was ever proven against the hierarchy,
	despite the Sartarite actions of a few members.  This
	general neutrality was in keeping with the traditions
	of the Death god.
			Cults of Prax p33

But I fail to see Garrath's connection with the Humakt temple given that in Bituarian Varosh's narrative and in a rules example, Argrath is an Orlanthi priest rather than a Humakti.