Tradetalk Subscribtion

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:40:30 +0100

Hi friends

after some time we are starting anew with Tradetalk. # 6 will arise in April and # 7 in June.

Tradetalk # 6 is a mixed Holy country and east Ralios issue. The exact content is:

Kingdom of Night part 3			-	from Shannon Appel
Heortland				-	from Joerg Baumgartner
Cult of Lanbril				-	from Stephen Martin
Thief Cults of Kethaela and Kerofinela	-	from Stephen Martin
Alchemy Rules for RQ			- 	from Stephen Martin
Lanbril in Pavis			-	from Stephen Martin
Uron					-	from Andre Jarosch
The Tower of Xud			-	from Jose Ramos
Aeolian Church				-	from Joerg Baumgartner
Istakax					-	from Jonas Schioett (east wilds)
The Godess' Grain			-	from Jonas Schioett (east wilds)
Osentalka`s seventh temple 		-	from Jonas Schioett (east wilds)
Elric! Adventures in Bakshaan		-	from Shannon Appel

Tradetalk # 7 is a issue about the non-human races of the Dragon pass. It content will be so far:

The wasp riders			- from Andre Jarosch, Martin Hawley, Simon Bray
The Ducks			- from Sergio Mascarenas
Ducks				- from Andre Jarosch
How I Kill Undead		- from Simon E. Phipp
The Upland Marsh		- from Simon E. Phipp
a journal fragment (ducks)	- from Michael Cule
The Wolfbrother's bond		- from Thomas Gottschall
What My Father Told Me: A World View of Ducks - from Vesa Lethinen
Delecti our saviour		- from Simon E. Phipp
Quack! Glub, glub		- from Simon E. Phipp
How Dog and Wolf became enemies - from Thomas Gottschall
Spears of the Telmori		- from Thomas Gottschall
The Magic of the Wolfpeople 	- from Thomas Gottschall
Rituals 1			- from Stephen Martin
Into the Dragonland		- from Joerg Baumgartner, Helge Reuter and Ingo
				  Tschinke
CoC - Denizens of the Depths	- from Shannon Appel

Tradetalk # 2 to 5 are still available.

If you want a subscribtion, write to: RuneQuest Gesellschaft, c/o Ingo Tschinke, Schevemoorer Landstr. 33, 28325 Bremen

You can get a subscription for US$ 21, 14 UKP or 23 EUR worldwide. Send me a cheque or an email and you will get this fantastic glorantha material soon.

Cheers

ingo

Chaos Society headman and editor of Tradetalk Tradetalk_at_t-online.de
http://mitglied.tripod.de/SnS