Waha on the Hungry Plateau?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:47:07 -0000

Wesley wrote:

> Waha is a spirit that lives in the wastes. I think that it would have
been
> difficult to contact him from the plateau.

Cults of Prax's Waha cult writeup said:

: During the Dawn Ages, many nomad clans from Prax settled in Peloria. Those : tribes still worship a form of this cult, though much modified.

So while it may have been difficult, it was probably still done. I agree, though, that the Hungry Plateau Sables should be interestingly and entertainingly different to their Praxian distant cousins -- after all, that's where MGF comes from!

For some pointers in this direction, two Sable Riders from "Life of Moonson":

	http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/Moonson/rhaffa.htm
	http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/Moonson/sitzmag.htm

::::		Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Nick
::::		Website: <http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/>