Mystical Madness

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:50:33 EST

Dan McClusky:

<< The lune "madness" attacks also seem like a good mystical ability (TTrotsky -- any "official" position on that?)>>

      The stats for lunes treat this ability as a talent - i.e. a magical thing that the being can do, not a spell in the normal sense. So it doesn't use the rules for mystical strikes, regardless of what its actual origin may be, because its just a creature's ability.

       My own thought, though, is that a lune is essentially a spirit, just like any other elemental, so if their ability is anything, its an animist one. OTOH, Jakaleel cultists, frex, may have some mystical ability that's very similar to what lunes can do.

       Readers may be interested to know that the first draft of Anaxial's Record has been completed. Inevitably, there will now be revisions and corrections, plus we have to wait for the artwork to be done, etc. etc. But things are looking good.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky