Re: Hero Wars Questions

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:15:50 -0800

Roger,

> I wouldn't ask this if it didn't appear that we are going to have to wait
> another month or so before we can buy Hero Wars in the shops but even
after
> the clarifications posted a few digests back I'm still puzzled at several
> points by the rules summary at Glorantha.com (which even with the
character
> generation rules still isn't really detailed enough to be a playable Hero
> Wars Lite - which is a shame as this appears to be an effective way to get
> people interested enough to buy the full game - or at least it seems to
work
> for GURPS)

The HW rules list is set up to answer questions like this, so that *this* list can work on specificly Gloranthan (as opposed to rules) questions. If you want to come over to the HW rules list (To subscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-subscribe_at_eGroups.com) we'll be happy to answer them.

Roderick