Re: books

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:46:35 -0800

Victor Lane wrote

> Does anyone own the book RuneQuest Cities? I'm thinking of buying it and
> I was wondering if it's a good book. Thanks.

I think it's great for various aspects of city encounters (but then I wrote a tiny part of it).

BTW, it's essentially identical to the previous edition of Cities, other than having RuneQuest in the title, and if I remember correctly, prices redone.

HCarteau asked

> I keep hearing about a "King of Sartar" book and would like to get it. Any
> tips where I can buy it from ?

<http://www.wizards-attic.com/Issaries.html> -- I'm sure Wizard's Attic ships to France.

The book is a bit esoteric and obscure in parts, but it does have quite a bit of useful material. It was a primary source for King of Dragon Pass.