Trollish Henotheism

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:40:54 +0900

David Dunham:
>I believe that "Stygian heresy" and "henotheism" are synonyms -- they
>mean essentially the same thing. They do have different distinctions
>- -- the Stygian heresy frequently is used to refer to a form of
>henotheism that involves darkness deities -- but I think it's
>possible to use one or the other.

IMO, "henotheism" word applied only to Otkorioni Surantyr Fiesive Church (under Great Influence from Northern Orlanthi Custom) If we can divide Custom Practice and sense of word meaning, I pointed Uzdoms except kind of Naskorioni acceptance to Concept of Supreme God are limited for their practical manner and Trollish sense to return Mother Kyger Litor (IMO, they dislike Emanatio Idea like New Platonism) , spirit and flesh is never divided by Trollish Sense as Doctrinairistic Taoists to Lao-Tzu word.

I made first Description of Vormai Pilgrimage: http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/crookedjewel-e.htm