Mucking around with the myths

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:42:39 +0100

> So, the faint groundwork is laid for a new myth of Orlanth
>punishing Ragnaglar.
> Reactions?

Very quick thinking on the part of your players. I'm not sure how magically valid it was but the Broo Heroquester put himself in your players' hands by his own choice. The match between himself and Thed was imperfect and that probably allowed the change in the re-enactment in the first place.

Thus do I retroactively justify what finally happened....

(Actually the smart thing for your Orlanth-substitute to do would be to say to the Broo: "I shall find and punish the one who has done this to you. Where is he?" And the truthful answer would have been: I did it to myself...)