Draconism

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:15:16 +1200

Nils Weinander:

>> The original egg was not a piece of the eternal, changeless,
>> transcendent world but was born from Orxili, a six-armed
>> monster mentioned in draconic metaphysics.

>{snip cool dragonewt (meta-)physics)}

>Neat! The six limbs are of course attachments to the
>material/illusory/[choose designation] world, (misinterpreted
>by the God Learners as aspects of chaos).

I do the God Learners were correct to interpret them as chaos. After all those limbs were the origins of the cosmos turned inside out according to Cults of Terror (Greg added two more - Evil and Seduction - in ToTRM#8).

>A dragonewt egg, given Peter's excellent idea, is quite
>another thing. However, drawing microcosmic conclusions
>from the cosmic egg isn't entirely far fetched. Perhaps
>this is an existing misunderstanding, dragonewt heresy?

Or one could combine both concepts and suggest that when all six limbs have been negated, then the egg either transports the dragon to the perfect world or becomes the perfect world. Which begs the question of what happens to the six limbs after the event.

I suspect the Kralori have turned the Orxili concept on its head and use the six arms as chakras to reach draconic awareness.