Fantasy in Fantasy

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:38:15 +0900

>>FREX and IMHG, most of Rokari believed
>>Cosmic System as Fundamentally Glove which Heavenly Hosts served White
>>Father and Devil lives in Underworld, administrates torturous Hell for
>>guilty infidels.

Peter Metcalph:
>Solace isn't the Sky World/Heaven (despite implications in the statement
>about Yingar the Messenger on p14 of the Glorantha Book).

Yes, as Brithini. My Statement simply as "Malkioni" is mistake for expressing about this opinion, and I agree about in term that they don't have any magical profit from Angel Hosts. But many Malkioni "Commoners" AFAIK Rokari Peasants and New Hrestoli Farmers should not understand their cult doctrine and still used their Magic of Fertility Goddess. Heretical Belief is always required in RW Christianism: FREX,
Cyclical Calendar under Solar System, Arts of Miracle with Sunlight Hallow. and many accessory like Winged White-Dressed Guys. Even Anti-Solar Worship culture as Orlanthi or Pamaltan agree the importance of Sun and even in depersonization, still this has some symbolism of Supreme One: as Eastern Maluraya, Carmanian Ersonmoda, etc.
Children want Folklore of Devils and Saints as Childrens before Enlightenment of Church. In RW, Mysticism always is required for Primal Religion in some terms. (But logical science in Magical World may offer Practical Support for Life)

>>Many Malkioni belives Sun Ehilm as an incarnate of One.
>>White Winged Angel Chorus as Dara Happan Sky Religion may exist as his
>>servants.

>Only some heterodox Malkioni like those in Safelster, Carmania
>and Southbank would believe this. Orthodox Malkioni know that
>their God is above the sun and the material universe itself.

Symbolism and Human Instinct cannot afford Pure Logic or Mysicism without Some Sacrifice.
Superstitious Logicians as Isaac Newton also knew this fact. Science induces Skepticism to World as Godlearners or perhaps Modern RW people Cynical Attitude, maybe Vadeli Nihilism or Hedenism and Five Sense (or Six Sense) isn't enough for this condition.

Human is fundamentally Heretical in Chaotic Nature after Ancient Age in Malkioni Historical Line without any mortality and disorder, Evil, Vadeli, meaning Time. Such as
Waertagi used many Statury for their Mishmash Religion between Watery Theism and Monotheism. IMO, many Saints of Malkioni have temporal house in Heaven as Yingar.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #511