Modesty

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:20:35 GMT

<<I was going through my old RQ materials when I came across an article by one Bruce Dresselhaus written as publicity for the release of RQ3 (It's in HEROES Vol 1 No 5). In it he describes being a playtester for RQ3 and says that their adventures:
- - -...spanned from the Genertela wastes to the Tunneled Hills, Pavis, the Holy Country, Seshnela, the Jrusteli Isles and Pamaltela. Most of these journeys were part of a mighty quest to avert the end of the third age [and therefore the end of the world]. Our group had included Human warriors, sorcerers, priests of white, black, red and blue, a High Llamarider, dark trolls, trollkin, dwarves, a morokanth, elves, ducks and a human-turned-lizardman.
He goes on to speak of prophecies and heroquests and being offered peanuts by boggles.
Now, isn't that just the sort of adventure you want? Grand scale, lots to see and already available in house? Any chance that any part of that would be available for HW?>>

Mmmh
Mr Cule wrote this stuff about 5 days ago...

Modesty is not a flaw of mine (as you probably noticed), but my current RQ3-going-to-be-promoted-to-a-HW-Campaign-soonest campaign is much similar to the one you and Bruce described.

I volunteer to help (and be helped by) anyone in writing/translating it from an italian/RQ3/house-ruled one to an english/HW/acceptable version. I have already a volunteer illustrator, a couple of (American) helpers for translation/debugging, a lot of italian friends for playtesting/psichological assistance.

I also received useful advice on this matter by MOB, M.Laurie, S.Lieb, A.Larsen and I hope to receive more from them.

I need an editor.

Anyone bold enough? ;-)

For a simple "teaser", see my "Message from the WindVoice" as it is kindly hosted by Wesley Quadros (thank you again, Wesley!) on his Gloranthan site.

Unhumbly yours,
Gianfranco