Sorcery World

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:15:09 EDT

Peter:

<< > Greg's current vision of the realm through which Malkioni heroquest is
>incompatible with Nick's, in that he sees this place as flat, featureless,
>and almost totally devoid of living inhabitants (the odd abstract concept
may
>wander past, and its these the Malkioni 'heroquester' tries to control).

 FWIW the Greggly descriptions of the Malkioni heroplanes that I've seen _do_ mention features and inhabitants >>

     Yes, indeedy, there are inhabitants. But not very many of them, according to the discussions I've had concerning the Otherworld section of Anaxial's Record. And most of them are apparently pretty freakin' weird...

<<so it seems that the God Learner description of the Spirit Plane as a "featureless grey fog" has wandered in somewhere in the above description.>>

     Could well be I misunderstood that bit of it - it wasn't my primary concern at the time!

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky