Chaos and Lunar confrontations

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:47:37 GMT

<<Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:27:16 +1200
From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com> Subject: Chaos
Gian Gero:
>Entropy = Chaos = the thing from outside that crawls in the fabric of the
>world and threatens to eat it away. CoC (ciao, Sandy) would call it: the
>Cthulhu Mythos and the Outer Gods.

I don't believe there are any Outer Gods in the Primal Chaos. Many Lords of Terror are created by Chaos seeping in through the cracks in the cosmos and they seek to destroy the world to destroy themselves.>>

That's interesting. So they (the Chaos Gods) are substantially immanent in Glorantha?
I believe that gods (such as the Unholy Trio) can't create anything really new: they fostered Chaos because they opened the passage from Beyond. Who knows if they created Wakboth (as I don't think) or if they were induced by their madness to let him enter as an Outer God coming in (as I think, but YGMV)?