The Lunar borders

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:28:31 +0100

I am currently toying with ideas for a new HW game.

I was going to do the usual Sartar Orlanthi thing mainly because of Tales 18 and the host of other info sources available. (Can't wait for the rest of the greydog stuff)

but...

I have a soft spot for the Lunars.
Looks like SGU will be out before the orlanthi book. The HW rules are great for producing characters like the coders.

This got me thinking about a campaign where the players eventually become a coder like group and travel the empire troubleshooting. To start this off I'm looking for a provincial area of the empire where such characters could start and grow in reputation. Any ideas of a good starting place? (away from Sartar/Pavis please)

Talastar has a bit of a write up in dorastor but it gives the impression that the lunars aren't particularly interested in it. Information of the other provinces is a bit scarce.

Oh, and what ever happend to Chris Gidlow's Insula?