Elven raiding

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_nvg.ntnu.no>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:08:52 +0200 (CEST)

> > >conquered many foes. If Elves can survive raiding the CharUn
> > >on the Steppes, then the Rathori should too.
> >
> > I suppose I could point out that no foot army ever successfully penetrated
> > the steppe in the RW. I guess elves just blend in...

And it is assumed that elven raiding is similar to human raiding. Why would the elves raid the CharUn? As far as I can see, the only thing the CharUn has got that the elves want, is the land.

An elven raiding party into the steppes could simply have been an suicide mission to increase the fertility of the land. Warriors specially blessed to carry seeds of a new forest, could travel into the steppes intending to die on soil fertilized with as much human blood as possible.

This is raiding, elven style. IMG

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen