Henotheistic elementalism

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:00:02 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>Henotheistic Malkionism Elemental

>Darkness: Stygians (arkat), Carmanian (talor, carmanos)

Not all Stygians worship darkness gods. AFAIK Orlanthi gods are more popular and you can find Stygians worshipping dwarvern, elven, hsunchen and even chaotic deities.

>Earth: Non-exist?

I think the Estali of Safelster would qualify. Not to mention the ancient Serpent Kings of Seshnela.

>Sky: Carmanian, Some Lunar Malakinism

Malakinus is a Carmanian deity and his worship isn't henotheist but pure sorcery. Southbank in Arrolia and Galin in Safelster are also examples.

>Storm: Aeolian (aeol), Some Fronelan (Valkyries?), Ralian

The mixed storm/Malkioni in Fronela would live in parts of Junora, Jonatela and Galastar.