Tolerants Forward!

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:33:35 GMT

<<From: Steve Lieb <steve_at_necadon.com> Subject: I'm bearly able to stand it
Score one for the Glorantha Digest, once again, another discussion that was rolling along (the Rathori raids and the spin off discussions about yurts, for example) rather merrily IMO has descended to ad hominem attacks. I'm not the list police here in any sense whatsoever, but would it be totally inappropriate for me to ask that people simply refute arguments and not insult people? None of this is *really* that big a deal. YGMV, IMO, etc.
Please flame me privately on THAT part, if you so feet inclined.>>

I agree totally and completely with Steve.

Let me add that if any of the Digesters like, he can flame me too
_privately_ and I will be glad to _answer_.

I am a sinner, not a purehearth, in this matter, but I most strongly know that flaming and insulting and the like damage ultimately _Glorantha_, because keep people away from the creative field of discussion (and not argument) of the Digest.

Ciao
Gian