Lunar cult comments

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:20:51 EDT

James:
>Martin Laurie invites trouble: ;)

Story of my life

>>Sure, pick away.

Did I say that? Surely not!

>Just saw the draft list on Wesley's site:
>Are Quatanara/Mahquata/Annila and an associated brief BMP writeup not
>going to be in the Lunar book?

Actually Mahaquata will be in more of the Warbands/heroic groups section as the Winged Host of the BMP, who hate the Rinliddi bird folk and everyone else too.

Annila is not in the book as yet but would be good somewhere.

>E.g., is this info that will wait for
>_Feed Uz_? (Or is there a hypothezied regional BMP book out there in the
>pipeline) Do the various non-human cultures in/bordering Lunar lands
>make it in to some extent?

To a very limited extent, the Empire itself is getting a cursory coverage at 80k words. To include all the cultures around would be an iimpossible task in the space available. Who knows what will come out next?

>Just curious -- I'd asked Greg at one point, but never got a response.
>You'd think he was busy or something putting out a new game and moving,
>lately. ;)

Yep, he's really busy. I don't know what is planned for the far future, it will be enough work getting SGU out and Thunder Rebels, the Sartar Rising book etc.

Martin laurie