Re: Imperial Succession

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:55:19 EDT

Martin Laurie:

<< > I want people to sincerely
>believe they can be (part of) the new Emperor, not have (all of) them know
>they're just usurpers. That's what makes it interesting.

 Hmm, different strokes I guess. >>

     Very much so, it would appear.

<< Personally I'd much rather be a usurper, smacks much more of Conan that the other way. Much more heroic IMO. That legitimacy crap is for perfumed folk, 'tis much better to seize the throne by a strong arm and a dancing blade. Ahem. >>

     Of course, I'm not denying that that can be done, but its a lot less interesting to me than the legitimacy stuff. But then, I never liked Conan...

Trotsky