Gauging GAG

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:18:23 +1000

G'day all,

Gauging GAG

Martin asked:

>Hmm, you said the articles in the publications you mentioned were GAG, which
>includes the Soviet stuff. What then makes GAG? How are you guaging it?
>What is your statistical methodology on working out this important term? I
>admit to not knowing what it _really_ means.

Me neither. But I'd suggest that when an issue comes up here on the Digest and receives a fair measure of approval, it's probably GAG. If enough people have a problem with it, it probably ain't.

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048
           Email me : mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html