Red Emperor Credo!

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:17:12 +0100

In message The Glorantha Digest V7 #585, Martinm writes

>Now practically this may make no difference but it is very important
>theologically to the Lunars.
>
>Christians spent forever arguing over the trinity or whether Jesus was a man
>and god or just god etc etc.

Hmmm. I had thought when the Pharaoh thing was first bought up "Hee Hee, We know Belintar came from the future, maybe he is/was/will be the Red Emperor, fleeing the destruction of the Moon. That's why Jar Eel has to kill him, he is diverting power from the "current" "real" Red Emperor..." and then someone else posted something similar .

Then earlier today I was thinking "All this Red Emperor debate is just like a Giant game of "CREDO" . . . .
- --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |