cREdo

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:37:09 +1000

G'day all,

cREdo

Tim Ellis:

>Then earlier today I was thinking "All this Red Emperor debate is just
>like a Giant game of "CREDO" . . . .

Thought the same myself.

The unwashed masses of the Empire are obviously devoutly Orthodox, believing in the absolute eternal divinity of Moonson, possessing one will, one nature and one substance.

Lunar initiates, on the other hand, are devout Monophysites, believing Moonson has only one nature (partly divine, partly, and subordinately human).

Those a bit closer to Moonson are better described as Monothelite (who hold that while possessing two natures, Moonson has only one will).

Whereas those who deal with him on a day-to-day basis are probably confirmed Nestorians, holding that Moonson embodies distinct divine and human persons.

(The Arrolians, on the other hand, are probably more like Arians, denying that Moonson is co-eternal and of one substance with his Mother, and exists as an Instrument for the [to their mind, unnecessary] temporal subjugation of the world. Actually, the others probably don't disagree with this, they just don't have a problem with it).

Rabid Monophysite fundamentalists have recently come to the fore, claiming that the other doctrines are not so much anathema as non-existent.

Cheers,

MOB PS Magnificent explication of the Soviet/Lunar resonances by Chris Gidlow!

PPS, Danny:

>You find underwater nude basketweaving ZZZZ inducing? I'm told its one of
>the all time great sports in Juboratanga.

The full contact, tag-team, mixed doubles version is especially good fun.

>Whatever happened to Carlton?

They were humiliated in last year's Grand Final by my team, the Kangaroos, thanks for asking!