Blank Lands, Blank Looks

From: Dr Stuart Mousir-Harrison (Dr Moose) <"Dr>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:57:39 +0100

Greetings all!

As someone who last gamed regularly many years ago and is slowly starting the re-collect RQ/Glorantha stuff I'm slightly out of touch and the following question my be severely dumb: I remember from years back the idea of "Blank Lands", and being of a creative bent I'd like to exploit the possibilities.

So far I've found out the existence of two (Jarst & Garsting). Where are they meant to be? Are there any more? Has the whole concept been "gregged"?

And no: I don't have access to G:CotHW, just assorted ToRM, GoG, RQ3, SC, ER, Pavis/BR, LoT, Wyrms Footprints. (Shame I never get time to play, isn't it?)

Dr Moose

"The Moose's Lair" at www.mousir.u-net.com