Blank Lands

From: Nikk Effingham <nikk_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:24:37 +0100

Blank Lands were, and I quote"Blank Lands are regions of Glorantha which will remain undeveloped by Chaosium Inc. They will be left open for gamesmasters who would like to set up in Glorantha, but who may be fearful of creating a region only to have it later contradicted by something which we publish." [Genertela Book, p. 9]

Someone seemingly forgot to tell Gerg, however, and Blank Lands will now be happily covered in Hero Wars products - at least from what I can gather from the Digest (I'd be more than pleased to be contradicted), which isn't a problem for most, but for those who hoped to develop a blank land and still be able to confidently use official information with little or no hassle it may be a bugger. But we'll see...

Nikk E.

         "Tough on Sin, tough on the causes of Sin!"
                                 - Surantyr the Nonheretic

Nikk Effingham
E-Mail: nikk_at_MailAndNews.com
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/wakboth/