Blank Lands

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:00:53 +0800

>So far I've found out the existence of two (Jarst & Garsting). Where are
>they meant to be? Are there any more? Has the whole concept been "gregged"?

        I don't know about Jarst (actually, I don't think it is a Blank Land), but its next door to Garsting anyway, which is. They are on the other side of the Elf Sea from Balazar, on the other side of the Jord mountains from Dara Happa.

        There are others. Balazar is supposed to be one, which most of us ignore and replace with Griffon Mountain. Zon Am, an island next to Kralorela, is another. Lallia, a kingdom in Ralios that borders the troll kingdom of Guhan and the elf forest of Ballid (as well as human kingdoms like Okorion and Lankst). And Retrint in Fronela, basically the Janube river valley between Sog/Loskalm and the Kingdom of War, backed by the Dilis Swamp. Any I've missed?

        I don't think that the concept is particlarly important anymore, though I don't know its official status.

	Cheers
		David