Re: Morocanth Thumb Quest

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:33:19 EDT

Jane Williams needs the help of Nomad Gods to move house. I would recommend a yurt as a convenient house to move, but I am no longer sure what a yurt is.

I haven't quite worked out the details but essentially, I didn't want the Morocanth to get the Thumbs as a compenstation for cheating or winning Waha's contest. Why don't herd men, for example, get tails out of pity because they can't swish flies.?

The reason I asked for ideas was because the only thing I could think of was related to Waha's contest. I have now come up with an idea that links Eiritha, Hyena, Genert and the Morocanth in a suitably complicated and necessarily secretive manner. Which may be revealed when I have got it in any form other than the nebulous one in my head.

Keith N