RE's Parts

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 13:13:34 +1000

G'day all,

RE's Parts

I know Nick said:

>>Greg helped write "The
>>Broken Council", but if you tore strips off his Gbaji Wars material because
>>that game presented the creation of Nysalor as a perversely complex
>>trading-card game, he would be justifiably amused (or annoyed, depending on
>>his whim).

But...

>>Actually thinking over your point here, he has 6 Yelmic parts and
>>7 DH parts. They are different parts. Antirius is not in the
>>Lunar parts and Gerra is not in the DH parts, so how many soul
>>parts does he have IYO?

Martin starts the bidding at one, Peter et al rests at 7, Martin raises the stakes to 13. Sheesh, assembling a Red Emperor *is* starting to sound like the Broken Council's trading card game!

Hey Peter, I'm with you: I think I've still got a spare "Bugger Underling" card left over from my reign as Mathiman the Usurper in BC if you think it will help...

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048
           Email me : mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html