Moonson's Parts are Showing

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 00:57:04 +0100

Martin writes, at last:
> I plainly did not make my thinking well know... Given that we were
> arguing from a purely practical succesion POV in part, I was not
> talking mythicphysics.  If that confused anyone, I apologise.

I think you've confused yourself, in fact.

You're now trying to tell us that your messages "Emperor" in V7#594 and "Peters post" in V7#599 are argued "from a purely practical succession POV", albeit in those posts you refer to your peculiar theory that demigods have more or less "parts" than either humans or gods, and specifically ask about the number of "soul parts" the Red Emperor possesses:

: If he is a demigod, then he is singular and does not act like a human
: and does not have the same soul as a human. His soul is different.

                &
: Not denying [demigods] have parts, I was denying the number of parts as
: necessarily being 7. I think he has more than that and one of them is
: his singular takenegi part that was created at Castle Blue.

                &
: Actually thinking over your point here, he has 6 Yelmic parts and 7 DH
: parts. They are different parts. Antirius is not in the Lunar parts
: and Gerra is not in the DH parts, so how many soul parts does he have IYO?

What on earth has this to do with the purely material and practical aspects of imperial succession?

It looks like you were *trying* to talk Pelorian "mythicphysics" and cocking it up badly, not that we were collectively bamboozled by your masterful deployment of imperial practicalities.

If the flu's confusing you that badly, I recommend getting some rest.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick