Reintarnation

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:21:43 +0100

Yep, it's no typo. Neatly tying two threads together (Reincarnation of Moonson, Redneck Lunars), I'm reminded of a humorous e-mail MOB sent me half a year ago, in which:

: The Washington Post's Style Invitational asked readers to:
: * Take any word from the dictionary, and then
: * Alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and
: * Supply a new definition.

One of the winners was:

: Reintarnation:
: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

Which could be what happens if a backwoods Sylilan or Provincial nobleman were ever to receive the Mandate of the Moon... :-)

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick