Re: Archexarch

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 21:10:54 +0100 (BST)

Mesel':
> >This may take the form less of armies
> >rampaging from one end of Kralorela to the other, as of controlling
> >access to Godunya, operating cartels of supposedly minor officials,
> >blackmail, palm-greasing, and general sneakiness.

MOB:
> Agree to this too, though if armies were rampaging across the breadth of
> Kralorela, Godunya would probably be the last to hear of it!

You might well think that, I couldn't possibly comment...

Yeah, I think they're sneaky about it not so much because doing otherwise would be Overt Teachery and Instantly Stamped Out, as for the sake of getting in some useful practice in this useful art: never know when it might come in handy next...

Cheers,
Alex.