Thumper of an idea

From: chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:13:32 +0100

Keith writes:
>(Ok, my myth (which is a secret...shhh) was going to include the Thumbs being
>a part of Genert bitten off by Hyena and regurgitated to Morocanth rather
>than at the growing ground due to either Morocanth trickery or friendship.
>Thus Moro thumbs would be unappreciated by Issaries cultists, Lightbringers,
>Golden Age Revisionists because they should be being sewn onto Genert, not
>being twiddled by a Morocanth. However, only Priestesses of Eiritha, possibly
>only Morocanth Eiritha, know the true story, which they prefer to keep secret.

Oooh, they'll be after you now. I can't believe you made this one public. Beware of large furry shapes lurking 'round your tent after dusk. There was one of them on this digest only a couple of days back, if you don't make off soon he'll pick up your scent and call for his buddies. - How quickly can you pack up your yurt ? (no, don't answer that).